Read a Latte at Willard Library!
Event DateJanuary 27, 9:00am - March 18, 5:30pm
A hot drink and a good book is always a winning combination! Celebrate the chilly months with us by participating in our "Read A Latte" Adult Winter Reading Program!
The contest is easy! Here's how it works:
1. Pick up your Winter Reading bookmark at the Adult Services desk (1st floor).
2. Read five books, audiobooks or ebooks from Willard Library's Adult Services collection between January 27 - March 18, 2020.
3. Write the title, author and your personal rating of each book on your bookmark.
4. Add your name and contact information at the bottom of your bookmark.
5. Return your bookmark to the Adult Services desk to be entered into a drawing for some fantastic prizes!
Three lucky winners will be selected at random on March 19, 2020.
Two winners will receive a Willard Library Grey Lady Ghost mug and a $20 gift card to White Swan Coffee Lab.
One grand prize winner will receive a Keurig K-Classic coffee maker, an assortment of tea, coffee, and cocoa k-cups, a Grey Lady Ghost mug, chocolate covered espresso beans and more!
Winter was made for reading!
Additional Challenge: Attend any Adult Services program between January 27-March 18, 2020, and receive a raffle ticket upon entry. A Grey Lady Ghost Mug will be awarded to one lucky winner at the conclusion of each scheduled event!
Register For This Event